We’ve created a culture of
excellence through our people.
Part-time Receptionist/Accounting Support
Bouma Corporation is currently looking for a Part-time Receptionist/Administrative Support for the Traverse City office. This position is approximately 20-25 hours per week and is responsible for handling the front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and answering phones. Duties will also include providing administrative support for the Traverse City and Grand Rapids offices.
- Exercises good interpersonal skills by gladly assisting others to accomplish the work of the organization, even if outside the scope of regular duties
- Professional documentation and communication
- Understands and adheres to company policies
- Work has a professional level of quality and accuracy
- Organizes files accordingly, both paper & electronic
- Maintains current knowledge of software utilization – good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Supports multiple projects through the Project Coordinators, Estimators and Site Leaders as assigned
- Provides administrative support to Team including; data entry, filing, faxing, and shipping documents
- Miscellaneous errands to Post Office, UPS, Copy Center
- Maintains office machines – Copier/scan/fax, postal machine and printers
- Orders office supplies
- Receives mail, including processing & distributing
- High school diploma required
- Previous receptionist or office experience preferred
Bouma Construction is always accepting applications for skilled tradespeople. We encourage interested applicants to email our HR Manager, Andrea DeYoung, to inquire about open positions.